Friday, September 30, 2011

A Whole New Life!

A few days ago my whole life changed in so many ways that I don't even know what to think of it all at this point in time. I am so happy but so scared at the same thing at the same time, I have never felt like this before but I don't think that I am meant to or at least not yet. I don't know how it happened I went from one life to being pushed head first into something totally different. I wouldn't change it for the world but I wish I knew how it happened. Well let me sum it up so its clear I went from being single feeling totally alone as if I could never fit in to being in a relationship where I don't know if I fit in this life at all either. I am a Marine Girl Friend and even though I am still unsure what that means at this point I am excited as could be to start this new life. I now live in Jacksonville, NC along with my boy friend whom well I guess should call  " A " at this point.  He is such a great guy but I am worried that I am not going to be good enough for him when it comes back to it. I don't know what to say or to do and I'm scared that I am not doing anything right. I don't know anyone in this town really that is my age and going through what I am going through and it sucks to be honest but I cant do anything about that at this point in time. I am starting a whole new life as of September 27th 2011 I am no longer like all of my friends back home I am a Marine Girl Friend who I will end up as I do not know but as long as I have "A" by my side I know that everything will be as it is meant to be! 

<3 Semper Fi!

No comments:

Post a Comment