Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Breaking Away!

I have sat here waiting on answers to come, waiting on anything a sign of some kind to come to me to show me what I should do thus far. I am lost and I am scared to death. I feel as if I am fighting a battle that I will never win no matter how hard I try and trust me I am fighting with everything I have to win. I have been trying to win a fight against the world it seems. I am trying to figure out where my place was in this life of mine. I think I have figured it out , I am going to be making some big changes in my little world right now and I feel like maybe everything is about to change for the better! I have decided that I am not going to allow anyone change my mind or take control of my life.
At this point  my life has mostly been just trying to get through the day and  be able to make it to the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment