Monday, November 14, 2011

WE ARE BACK TOGETHER AT LAST!



 As Of November 11th 2011 My Marine and I Are                      
               Officially back TOGETHER! 


          I am so freaking HAPPY right now!  Adam and I are back together now! so as of 11/11/11 I have my man back! I will NEVER do that again! I will always talk to him and tell him how I feel for now on and not just try to play stupid games to throw a tantrum. I don't think I can handle going through that again I missed him so much!  
           
                I am spending the weekend with my wonderful boyfriend and WOW he has been amazing  this whole weekend so far. He is not the kind of guy who waits on a girl hand and foot , I have never known him to cook or clean or do anything of the kind. He is " that guy " the one who saying things like " women have two places in the kitchen and in the bedroom and that's where they should stay ." Yes I know he sounds like a total Asshole who needs to know that this is 2011 not the 1930's and females can do any job a man can do. That is how he tends to come off however hes not like that hes a good guy who doesn't have a problem with the fact that females are more then just house wives.       


                  Anyhow ....  I watched as he cleaned his house ( which anyone who knows me I have OCD and I love to clean and hate when people don't do it right, right as in my own way! )  all by his self and for once I didn't even want to re clean the whole place after he was done. He did everything just the way I would have done it I was so darn proud of my wonderful boyfriend. He made my coffee and brought it to me, went to the market and came back with FOOD! No beer no normal guy foods that you would expect a guy to come back with but real honest to God food! I was so proud of him!  That night he made us Alfredo pasta , the following night he made us perogies covered in butter! I had the most amazing weekend with him. I can only pray that this is what every time I get to spend with him is like. Lord I adore that man!  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful boyfriend in my life after everything we have been through in these past weeks I can honestly say I wouldn't change anything for the world! I don't know why I had to go through what we have been through but I know that there is some kind of reason. Maybe I had some kind of lesson to learn, maybe I needed to know that I can't get away with throwing a tantrum. I don't know what the reason was but I know that there is a some kind of reason for everything even if I may never know or understand the reason. At the end of the weekend I came home and couldn't be happier with my boyfriend and our reclaimed relationship! 


I can't help it I'm still floating on air!


Semper Fi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment